Fastest way to lose belly fat.
Belly fat or Overweight is not necessarily be unhealthy. There are actually plenty of overweight people who are in excellent health conditions.
Ways to Lose Belly Fat:
(1) Conversely, many normal weight people have problems associated with obesity
(2) That’s because the fat under the skin is not that big of a problem (at least not from a health point, it’s more of a cosmetic problem). It’s the fat in the abdominal cavity, the belly fat, that causes the biggest issues
(3) If you have a lot of excess fat around your waist even if you’re not heavy, then you should take steps to get rid of it. Belly fat is usually measured at the circumference around your waist which can easily be done with a simple tape.
Waste-line above 40 inches in men and 35 inches in women, is known as abdominal obesity. For them a few strategies that have been shown to target the fat in the belly more than other areas of the body.
Here are some evidence based ways to lose belly fat.
- Avoid eating sugar and sugar-sweetened drinks Bottles. because
In other words, Added sugar is very much unhealthy. Studies show that it has harmful effects on metabolic health. Sugar is half glucose, half fructose, and fructose can be metabolized only by the liver in any significant amount.
When you eat so much of refined sugar, the liver will be overloaded with fructose, and the liver turn it all into fat.
2. Eating more protein is a great strategy to reduce belly fat.
Protein is an important macro-nutrient when it comes to losing weight. It can reduce cravings by 60%, boost metabolism by 80-100 calories each day and help you eat up to 441 calories per day. If weight loss is your goal, then adding protein is perhaps the most effective change you can do to your diet.
3. A very effective way to lose fat is cutting carbs based diet. When people cut carbs, their appetite goes down and can help lose weight.
4. Eat foods rich in viscous fiber. Dietary fiber is an indigestible plant matter. eating plenty of fiber can help with weight loss. This is true, but it’s important to keep in mind that all fiber is not treated equal. It seems to be mostly the soluble viscous fibers that will be effective on your weight loss.
5. Exercise is very effective way to reduce belly fat. Exercise is one of the best things you can do if you want to live a long, healthy life avoiding diseases. The amazing benefits of exercise is beyond the scope of this article. But exercise does appears to be the single most way for reducing belly fat.
6. Track your foods and figure out what exactly and how much you are eating. Calculating What you eat is important. However, most people actually don’t have any idea about what they are really eating. People think they are really eating high protein, low-carb or whatever, but tend to over or underestimate.
I think that anyone who really wants to optimize their diet, tracking these things for a while is absolutely essential.